Happy Camper Bookkeeping offers a core set of services to all clients. These are the essential services needed to gain a better understanding of your business.
Financial Activity Monitoring & Monthly Reports
The first step in understanding your business better is to understand where your money is coming from and where it's going. The core service of any bookkeeper is to provide and explain detailed monthly financial reports. The advantage of choosing Happy Camper Bookkeeping is that we only work with campground owners, and we understand how your business works. We also guarantee that our reports will be on time. Every month. The following services are part of financial activity monitoring and monthly reports.
- Document management. We help you organize all of your invoices & receipts.
- Recording and classifying all financial activity that has to do with your business.
- Presentation and discussion of monthly financial reports based on that financial activity in language you can understand. Those reports include:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Statement of Cashflows
- Annual reports sent directly to your CPA. Let us worry about making sure your CPA has the correct information.
Budgeting & Benchmarking
The most successful businesses have a budget that has been carefully developed, and that budget is followed. There is no point in having a budget if it's never followed. There is no point in developing a budget without the right information. Happy Camper Bookkeeping will help you develop a budget based on your financial history that is right for you business. The following services are part of budgeting and benchmarking:
- Developing a budget that's right for your business.
- Developing a budget that is based on your past financial performance
- Developing a budget that is based on your future financial goals
- Monthly budget monitoring.
- Quarterly goal setting and quarterly review of your budget.
- Monthly budget reports and interpretation to help you meet your financial goals.
- Comparing your expenses with that of other campgrounds
- Ensuring that you are not overspending in any category
- Incorporation of benchmarking into your budget
At Happy Camper Bookkeeping, we believe that great communication is key! We believe in being proactive, not reactive when it comes to communication. Rather than just communicating with you when something goes wrong, we communicate in advance to make sure everything goes right! We return all communications within 24 hours. The following services are part of communication:
- One hour of direct communication per month.
- Presentation of monthly financial reports via Skype or FaceTime
- Quarterly goal setting via Skype or FaceTime
- Questions or concerns that cannot be handled by email
- Unlimited email support for financial questions and concerns.
Monthly Bank Reconciliation & Accounting Software Subscription
Matching your bank statements with your financial activity is important. It is how we prevent fraud and embezzlement. It is also very impressive to financial institutions when applying for any type of loan and to potential buyers if you are considering selling your business in the future. The following services are part of reconciliation and software:
- Monthly bank reconciliation for up to 2 accounts.
- Matching bank statements with actual expenses and revenue
- Ensuring your financial activity is correct
- Fraud and embezzlement monitoring
- More bank accounts can be added for a small monthly fee
- Accounting software subscription.
- Subscription to Quickbooks Online or Xero is included in your monthly fees
Tax Preparation & Sales Tax Reporting
The preparation and submission of your taxes is vitally important to the health of your business. Matt Muncey has been providing tax and financial consulting services for nearly 10 years. He is dedicated to helping you take advantage of every possible tax deduction. Pricing is based on the size and scope of each company. Contact us for details. The following services are part of tax preparation and sales tax reporting:
- Tax planning.
- Entity planning. Is Sole Proprietor, Limited Liability Company, or S Corporation right for you?
- Business start-up and licensing
- Tax goal setting
- Proper categorization of equipment and depreciation
- Tax form preparation and tax filing.
- One hour per month of direct communication and consulting.
- Monthly or quarterly sales tax reporting.
Cleaning Up the Books from Previous Months or Years
How do your books look now? Regardless of their current condition, Happy Camper Bookkeeping is happy to help you clean up the books from your past. Many business owners are hesitant to ask for help in this area. That's understandable. You're proud of your business. Don't let your pride stand in the way. We are here to help you succeed, regardless of the condition of your books. Pricing is based on the amount of time and work that needs to go into getting the books in order. Contact us for more details, or schedule a consultation today
Revenue Optimization & Expense Minimization
Have you ever wondered if you're paying too much for certain products? Whether it's the products you use to clean your buildings, or the materials you use to maintain sites, all of these products have an expense associated with them. Happy Camper Bookkeeping tracks your expenses and helps you find the vendors that will charge you the least, helping you keep more of your hard earned dollars. Pricing varies based on the number of products and services tracked. Contact us for more details, or schedule a consultation today.
Is managing your own payroll a pain? Is trying to keep it all straight taking up way too much of your time? If so, then let Happy Camper Bookkeeping take that off your plate as well. We partner with ADP to make sure your payroll is done on time for every pay period. Payroll tax reporting and withholding is included, along with W-2 or W-9 preparation. The best part is that you're no longer liable. ADP assumes liability and guarantees their work. Already use ADP? Happy Camper Bookkeeping's payroll services will save you money! We have a special relationship with ADP, which helps to save you money! Contact us for more details, or schedule a consultation today.
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Management
Do you have monthly renters or regular customers that pay you after they're billed? Happy Camper Bookkeeping will help you monitor and collect your accounts receivable, saving you time and money. We can also help you with bill pay and accounts payable, making sure your bills are paid on time. Pricing varies based on the number of accounts. Contact us for details, or schedule a consultation today. The following features are included:
- Payment service optimization. We will help you find the best way to collect from the people who owe you money.
- Accounts receivable organization.
- Bill pay. We can help you automate your bills. We will track them for you to make sure they are correct, saving you time and money!
Independent Consultation Services
Are you thinking of buying a campground? Are you struggling to get all of your documentation together, or are you wondering what documentation you need? Happy Camper Bookkeeping can help you. We are happy to look over documentation and provide feedback. We also have templates and designs that will help you impress potential lenders. Contact us for details, or schedule a consultation today.